Halloween isn't just a holiday, it's a lifestyle. Here's how to bring your spooky season obsession into the kitchen...
6. Get in some pumpkin carving practice with an orange bell pepper for this easy Halloween dinner:
@aldentediva / Via tiktok.com
Tara's full recipe is linked in the TikTok comments!
8. These Halloween cookies are almost too cute to eat...almost:
@linqanaaa / Via tiktok.com
Head to her profile for the cookie frosting recipe!
@tasty / Via tiktok.com
Head to the Tasty site for the full recipe!
11. When you want a burger but you're feeling spooky:
16. These deviled eggs are as delicious as they are spooky:
@midnightvirgo / Via tiktok.com
Simply add some food coloring to any deviled egg recipe!
18. Halloween pizza party? Say no more:
@lepaysdesgourmandises / Via tiktok.com
Follow your favorite pizza recipe and follow this TikTok's spooky twist!
@wifeeclectic / Via tiktok.com
Use your favorite candy melt to make the dip. It's available in the baking section of your local supermarket!