Elevate your summer cooking with these easy meals you can order online.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Maybe you're trying to avoid going to restaurants or perhaps you're just trying to shake up your summer recipe routine. Here are some delicious food and meal kits you can order right from Goldbelly that reviewers actually love.
2. A Walter's Hot Dog kit that includes a dozen hot dogs made from a "top-secret" recipe passed down for over 100 years, plus buns and special spicy brown mustard.
Promising review: "My sister and I grew up eating Walter's hot dogs. She has been living in Florida for a while now and misses Walter's. Every time I have lunch there I send her a picture of my meal, but I decided to surprise her with a birthday care package of Walter's dogs. When she received the package I could hear her scream with joy." —Gretchen G.
Your box comes with sixteen sausages in total, four of each flavor including Bubbe’s Chicken Soup, Loaded Baked Potato, Broccoli Melt, and La Dolce Beeta.
I'm personally a huge fan of these creative and flavor-packed sausages. They're by no means meatless, but they're full of veggies and I actually feel good about the ingredients that go into them. They taste amazing just thrown on the grill, but Seemore's website offers some really creative ways to cook them in recipes from breakfast sandwiches to tacos. I also happens to be a company owned by women, which I always feel great about supporting.
4. A Brown Butter Lobster Roll Kit from Eventide Oyster Co., one of the most unique and tasty lobster rolls that arrives at your door straight from Portland, Maine.
Each box contains enough ingredients to make four lobster rolls and includes 12- ounces of lobster meat, 6 ounces of butter vinaigrette, four steam buns, and chives.
Promising review: "My parents raved about how delicious these lobster rolls were. They’ve been to Eventide in Portland so they know how these lobster rolls taste when they're fresh. They really liked how everything came together including the rolls, the butter, and the instructions." —Robert M.
5. A pack of three Detroit-style pizzas like the vodka pie (homemade vodka sauce, mozzarella, basil, and Pecorino) and the Roni Supreme (red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, and Calabrian chilies) from Emmy Squared.
6. A pack of White House Specials from White House Subs, which comes with four heaping sandwiches filled with Genoa salami, provolone cheese, cappacolla ham, and the works.
Each order contains two large White House Special sandwiches, sliced into halves, which feeds four to six people. The sandwiches arrive totally assembled besides for hot chopped peppers and oil on the side.
Promising review: "Everything was exactly the way I hoped it would be. The food was wonderful and totally fresh and arrived on time and it was packaged very carefully." —Michael P
7. New York Brunch from Russ & Daughters, which includes a spread of six iconic bagels, a pound of lox and cream cheese, and a chocolate babka delivered to your breakfast table.
In addition to the bagels, lox, babka, and schmear, which feeds six people, each box contains a Russ & Daughters mug, ground coffee beans, and a tote bag.
Promising review: "The shipping and packing was excellent! And the bagels, lox, and cream cheese was all FANTASTIC! The best." — Kate C.
Each order feeds two-four people and includes a pound of pastrami, a half-pint of coleslaw and Russian dressing, four slices of Swiss cheese, four slices of Jewish rye bread, and 2 pickles.
Promising review: "Our order arrived right on schedule. We are now stuffed with the best pastrami and rye bread we have ever eaten!" —Judy A.
9. Two Grand Traverse Pie Company fruit pies of your choosing like strawberry rhubarb or apple crumb for a sweet end to your summer cook-out.
Each of the 9-inch pies serve approximately eight to ten people.
Promising review: "Grand Traverse Pie Company pies are fantastic. These tasted great and were just the size we expected. They were packaged beautifully to prevent them from breaking during the shipping process." —Patrica S
Price: $99 (available in 12 flavors)
10. Six pints of Graeter's ice cream so you can stock your freezer with small-batch, artisan flavors like Oregon Strawberry, S’Mores, and Buckeye Blitz Chocolate Chip.
11. A sampler pack from Mighty Quinn's BBQ that can feed a crowd and combines the traditions of both Carolina and Texas barbecue into a delicious meal.
Each order includes a three-pound half brisket, two pounds of burnt ends, one rack of pork spare ribs, a 16-ounce bottle of barbecue sauce, and the option to add on a side like mac 'n' cheese, baked beans, or smoked chicken wings.
Promising review: ""The barbecue from Mighty Quinn's was the best burnt ends and baked beans that we have ever tasted! People were actually fighting over the leftovers, not that we had much left." —Brenda C.
12. A pack of four cheesesteaks loaded with beef, onions, and melted cheese from Philadelphia's iconic Pat's King of Steaks.
Each order contains four 10-inch subs that serve four to six people, and you can choose to have your cheesesteaks with or without onions.
Promising review: "The package was delivered on the date it was supposed to arrive, the food was fresh and delicious, and we had authentic Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch in Eugene, Oregon." —Laura S.
13. A "Burger Bash" package from Pat LaFrieda Meats that will upgrade your next barbecue with four brisket burgers, four short rib burgers, four gold label burgers, and four original burgers.
14. A pack of muffuletta sandwiches from New Orlean's famous Central Grocery, which come stuffed with ham, salami, Provolone and olive salad.
You get two 10-inch muffuletta sandwiches, which should serve six to eight people. Each is filled with salami, ham, Emmental Swiss, Provolone, mortadella, and a briny olive and vegetable salad.
Promising review: This was our first time ordering. We had the Muffalleta and it was delicious. It was very cool to order something you could usually only find in New Orleans." —Adriana S.
Each of the six cups contains 16 oz. of banana pudding and serves 10 to 12 people.
Promising review: "The Banana Pudding was just as amazing as if we had purchased it directly at Magnolia Bakery. It was fresh, delicious, and wonderfully decadent. I appreciate that it arrived right on time for our Thanksgiving celebration." —Kelley S.
16. A package of four 9-inch deep dish pizzas from Lou Malnati's so you can travel to Chicago by way of your very own kitchen.
You choose your four pizzas from classic cheese, sausage, pepperoni, veggie, and crustless. Each nine-inch pizza serves about two people.
Promising review: "I ordered Lou Malnati's all the way to Hawaii and the pizza was perfectly frozen. I cooked it two days later and it was delicious." —Joe L.
17. Two pounds of fresh-picked lobster meat from The Clam Shack, one of Maine's most celebrated seafood shacks, perfect for turning into lobster rolls, decadent pasta dishes, or summery salads.
18. A pack of six super fresh jumbo lump crab cakes made from Chesapeake Bay blue crabs at Angelina’s Restaurant in Baltimore.
Each sandwich kit comes with soft Italian bread, coleslaw, french fries, hot sauce, and your choice of deli meat: pastrami, capicola, corned beef, and genoa salami. You'll receive the ingredients to make four sandwiches.
Promising review: "I got this as a birthday gift for my husband and he absolutely loved it! He said the sandwich tasted as fresh as if he were eating it at the restaurant! The food was packaged very nicely and the step-by-step instructions were perfect!" —Tiffany N
20. A Z-Man Sandwich Kit so you can upgrade your next family dinner with eight decadent barbecue sandwiches from Joe’s Kansas City BBQ.
This meal kit serves eight, and you can choose between sliced brisket, pulled pork, or pulled chicken. Each package includes two pounds of meat, eight slices of smoked provolone cheese, kaiser buns, and 16 onion rings, plus a bottle of their signature BBQ suace.
Promising review: "My package was delivered on time, but more importantly, the food was perfect. I spent a year and a half living in Kansas City and haven’t been there in a few years, but I loved the food. Goldbelly's service was a blessing and the food was extremely good. Thanks for bringing the great taste of KC to Michigan." —James S.
21. A build-your-own 12 pack of knishes filled with anything from classic potato to apple cheese from Yonah Schimmel Knishes on New York's Lower East Side.
What's your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.