If you've never had the pleasure of using a beautiful, well-designed product from Food52, now's the time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
When it comes to having kitchen items that are both exceptionally functional *and* ridiculously good looking, Food52 blows me away every time. Everything I'd tried from their line Five Two is so wonderful it brings a tear to my eye, and the rest of their curated shopping collection is just...perfection.
Everything is great, but here are a few items that reviewers and I agree especially rock:
1. A set of compostable sponge cloths for cleaning anything and everything. These sponge/towel crossovers can hold 16 times their weight in water, dry quickly, can be run through the dishwasher or washing machine, AND are made from compostable plant fibers.
Promising review: "Okay, these things are indestructible. They absorb a ton of water, and are also great cleaning cloths in lieu of sponges for dishes, etc. They dry out VERY quickly over the sink spout also. I have only worn out two of them, and that is only because they got REALLY filthy to the point where I didn't even try to wash them after cleaning up from a grease spill/fire. The stitching gives each one just enough 'tooth' to be a good scrubber also." —Threemoons
Price: $29 for a set of 10
2. A super handy apron that features built-in potholders, a conversion chart, three large pockets, and an adjustable neck strap. I have this apron and have no notes — it's perfection.
3. A multi-function silicone pot insert for straining, steaming, or using as a trivet or splatter screen. And considering it's collapsible, get ready to reunite with all the storage space your old colander used to inhabit.
Promising review: "I am totally in love with this pot insert. So much so I have already come back for another. My stainless colander and my steamer have now been retired. This is the only one I need. I bought the smaller of the two and it fits perfectly on my 7-quart stockpot. Cleans beautifully and folds flat! I can't believe how much space I reclaimed in my cabinet!" —Charlotte M.
Price: $38+ (available in two sizes)
4. A pack of silicone straws, carrying cases, and cleaners so you can finally give up the plastic ones for good! These fold up super small, are even dishwasher-safe, and last but not least, are just really cute.
Promising review: "These are my favorite things. I love them so much. I always have one on me, and I love that since they are silicone, they don't take up a ton of room in my bag. The cleaners are super easy to use, and the colors are to die for. LOVE." —Carrie
Price: $25 for 10 straws, four squeegees, and four carrying cases
5. A set of three measuring beakers with lids that are perfect for measuring, storing, and pouring everything from soups to batters to sauces. They're also heat-safe up to 400 degrees in the oven or microwave, as well as dishwasher-safe.
Promising review: "I use these in many ways! I make Paleo waffle mix and store it in the fridge. It seals nicely and I haven’t had them leak. Nice for making matcha or any other drinks and the measurements are right there. Space-saving since I use for measuring, storing and then they all fit together nicely! Easy to clean and just plain handy around the kitchen!" —jaana
6. A vacuum sealing system for marinating and keeping anything in your kitchen nice and fresh. This kit comes with both vacuum bags and glass containers so you can seal to your heart's content.
The kit comes with the vacuum sealer and charging cable, one medium glass container, one large glass container, two small storage bags, and two medium storage bags.
Promising review: "As I try to reduce single-use plastics in my home, I needed something to replace my FoodSaver, and I was excited to see this product. I was skeptical, but after a couple of weeks during which I've used it multiple times, I'm definitely a fan. The vacuum sealer is quiet and compact, and the containers seem to be of high quality and they will last a long time. I also purchased the additional bags, and I'm happy I did. I highly recommend this!" —Kristie
7. A set of multi-purpose silicone lids that are *seriously* airtight. They're fantastic for covering bowls, leftovers, and even pots without lids since they're heat-safe! Look, I can pick up a heavy bowl of cookie dough with just the handle from this light lid!
They're also dishwasher-safe! Ugh, the best. To read more about my intense love of these lids, check out "Food52's Airtight Silicone Lids Are The Answer To So Many Of Your Kitchen Woes."
Promising review: "These have come in handy way more than I thought. Helps with covering food prep, when reheating in the microwave, and storing leftovers. Since we have been working from home my husband loves the small lids for his coffee cup." —Sarah
Price: $40 for a set of five
8. A microplane and spice grater set, because lemon zest and fresh ginger belong in every dish, that's the law. You'll be surprised how much you reach for these once you realize how much freshly grated spices and can improve a dish.
Promising review: "I LOVE my new Microplane Zester and Spice Grater! They are already tops in my vast collection of 'go-to' small kitchen gadgets. Love the color options - and the easy grip materials on the handles. It was a revelation to find just how easy it can be to grate a little nutmeg. Best lemon zester — ever! Next up: Grating all the flavorful hard cheese bits waiting in my fridge for the just-right tool. I'm happy as can be!" —Susan P.
Price: $25 (available in four colors)
9. An aluminum baking sheet whose grid pattern invites better airflow while in the oven and ensures crispier edges. And if you've never had the simple pleasure of having an enormous baking pan, I wholly suggest you get the "Big Sheet."
Promising review: "I discovered Nordic Ware products on Food52 and it's been a major love affair. From baking cookies to roasting vegetables to all-in-one sheet pan dinners, these fit the bill. The textured surface makes a difference and they're a breeze to clean." —lizpaley
Price: $30+ (available in a big sheet, set of two quarter sheets, or set of two half sheets)
10. A bamboo cutting board with an extra deep juice groove so your counter tops don't get sticky and messy, even while carving a watermelon. It also features a unique phone slot so you can have the recipe you're following at attention.
Promising review: "I have needed a good cutting board just this size, but is is so useful. A place to put your phone to copy a recipe? Awesome! Being able to use either side for different types of tasks is a real plus. The side with the recessed rim with the cutout to catch and drain liquids and juices is great. It would make a great gift, too." —RYFS
11. A set of silicone oven mitts or potholders that give you heat protection up to 650 degrees! The silicone also helps keep things more grippy and they even have a magnet hidden inside so you can stick them directly to your oven.
Promising review: "These mittens are well made and the two different shapes allow for versatility in using them for different pots or skillets. The fabric inside is soft and the silicone on the outside allows better grip and it's such a big plus considering how difficult my previous mittens were in terms of gripping. Would highly recommend!" —Stephanie
12. A butter bell so you can keep soft butter fresh for up to 30 days using one incredible technology: water. Just place some water in the bottom of the vessel, plop the butter bell on top, and the water makes a *perfect* seal to keep that nectar of the dairy gods fresh.
13. A brew bottle to make yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee (including cold brew!) right in the vessel you'll drink it in.
Promising review: "I haven't tried the cold brew yet, however I am pleased with the hot brew. I was looking for an improvement over my previous pour over coffee maker which looks very stylish but does not retain heat well. Plus, I like eliminating the need for paper filters." —Pre P.
Price: $40 (available in three colors)
14. A baking board with handy measurements for ensuring all of your doughs are rolled and cut just so. And the reverse side is a chic matte black cutting board, so it's way more than just a unitasker.
Promising review: "The circumference markings are so useful for making any kind of pie/galette. It's a really great surface. All of my boards were rectangular and never quite big enough. This really allows you to spread out properly. I just love having a handy ruler on this board." —Tashie
15. A fruit and veggie travel cup that lets you wash your produce and put it right in a to-go container without waiting for it to dry or accepting the fact that it'll be soggy and wet. It even comes with a cute little fork that tucks right into the cup as well!
16. Three nesting ceramic bowls with spouts so pouring batter (or anything!) is easy peasy. They're also dishwasher-safe and are so gorgeous they're basically decor.
17. Some Bee's Wrap for anyone looking to replace plastic wrap for good. The wax wraps seal with just a little heat from your hands and they come in *so* many sizes. I have these and adore them, especially the "sandwich" wraps with string and button closure, which I usually use to tightly seal cheese!
Promising review: "I’d been trying to stop using tin foil and plastic wrap, but nothing worked as well. The bees wrap is a revelation. It wraps snugly and closes tightly around bread and cheese. Food stays fresh. And the wrap is so beautiful, too. This is an exceptional product." —gingerbe
Price: $18+ (available in three patterns and eight different variety packs)
18. A Porter Bowl that lets you store leftovers and eat lunch in style with a sturdy ceramic or plastic bowl, lid, and tight strap to keep everything contained. I have a ceramic Porter Bowl and it's ALWAYS in use. Love it.
19. An airtight ceramic canister to keep your coffee beans as fresh as possible. The opaque sides keep its contents out of the sun and the press-down vacuum seal ensures everything is protected, no matter how much or little.
Promising review: "Ever since I started grinding coffee beans, I wanted a way to have easy access but not lose freshness. This canister has kept my coffee beans fresh and is easy to open and close. The inner plug makes a nice seal which you can hear as you open or close it. The wood top is a nice touch, too. Excellent product!" —Craig
Price: $26+ (available in two sizes or in a pack of two)
I don't have this GreenPan, but I do have other GreenPans, and WOW they are unbelievably non-stick!
Promising review: "Aside from being beautiful, they are so easy to clean and I love to make fried eggs and then slide them onto the plate. So superior to any non stick frying pans I've had in the past." —Eleonora L.
Price: $92+ (available in a 8" and 11" set or a 10" and 12" set)
21. A wide rolling pin with raised ends that ensure whatever you're rolling is nice and uniform. It also has a wax finish that helps keep dough from sticking to the wood!
Promising review: "I purchased the set as I bake cookies, pizza, pies and more, and found I was not rolling them even. I used the Lovely Baking Rolling Pin Set and had my cookie and pie dough rolled out so fast and easy that I am so amazed at how easy it was. Love them and I am so glad I made the purchase." —Mary S.
Price: $24+ (available in three finishes, two sizes, or as a set)
22. A citrus juicer to get every last drop of the good stuff out of your fruit. Perfect for cocktails, baking, and so much more, you'll never buy that little plastic bottle of lemon juice from the grocery store again.
Promising review: "This juicer does its job very well. The cheap yellow-painted aluminum juicers available in the supermarket are flimsy, do not yield a great amount of juice, and fairly soon the paint begins to chip and flake off. This juicer is very sturdy with handles made of what appear to be an industrial polymer that will not chip. The juicer is comfortable to use and the juice yield is impressive. Another nice touch is the small ridges inside that keep the citrus half from slipping around. I am very pleased with this purchase." —Krispyecca
What's your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.