"The flu game" was not what we thought it was.
Over the past five weeks, The Last Dance has given us an inside look at the Michael Jordan–led Chicago Bulls team that dominated the '90s. The moments have been nothing short of spectacular.
The 10-part series has also given us a ton of unforgettable memes.
I think I know who delivered that pizza to #MichaelJordan before the "flu" game. #TheLastDance03:30 PM - 18 May 2020
Here are 23 of the best ones from the final two episodes:
1. Many people were hung up on the infamous pizza.
Bryon Russell realizing he talked so much trash and couldn’t even guard a Michael with food poisoning01:28 AM - 18 May 2020
michael jordan saying he ate the whole pizza by himself is the only time michael jordan has ever said that i implicitly understood and identified with lol01:25 AM - 18 May 2020
One thing I learned watching The Last Dance is...Don't ever order pizza in Utah! #TheLastDance01:54 AM - 18 May 2020
Sorry “food poisoning game” doesn’t have the same ring as “flu game,” so I’m sticking with flu game #The01:27 AM - 18 May 2020
9. A few had jokes about Leonardo DiCaprio's lightning-quick cameo.
11. Others keyed in on Jordan's ultra competitiveness.
Jordan: *Sneezes* Me: “Bless you, Mike” MJ: “...and that’s when I started to take it personal” #TheLastDance01:09 AM - 18 May 2020
17. Some people were really into the iconic looks.
19. And of course, people loved other amazing characters in the final episodes.
the Utah Jazz said they were waiting the entire year for their rematch with the Bulls and this was Rodman's response02:17 AM - 18 May 2020
23. To sum it up, the memories and memes will be deeply missed.
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.