From an olive oil sprayer and silicone straws to digital thermometers and coffee mugs, you'll be reaching for these kitchen go-tos so often you might not ever put them away.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Ember Mug 2 that heats your steaming cup of coffee from the moment you make it to way past the end of your breakfast. This product connects to the Ember app, where you can customize your ideal coffee-drinking temperatures, and has an LED light that indicates when your cup of joe is at your ideal drinking temperature.
2. A KitchenAid knife set to help you chop all the mirepoix you need to create some delicious home-cooked meals. These knives are made from high-grade, high-carbon German 1.4028 stainless steel, meaning they will last you what seems a lifetime.
This 14-piece set contains shears, a utility knife, six steak knives, a slicer, a santoku knife, a paring knife, a knife sharpener, a knife block, and a chef's knife.
Promising review: "This set is a great deal and includes all the knives I typically use plus more. The fact that it has a built-in sharpener is great! The stainless steel is nice. These seem durable and well made. The knives are sharp and cut with ease, even on food that is sometimes harder to cut like sweet potatoes. They are easy to clean." –Amber
3. A cutting board, because where else will you use your new knives? This board doubles as a charcuterie board, too.
Promising review: "I use this board for serving appetizers and it has not disappointed. You can put meats and cheeses right on the board and the non-slip feet prevent it from sliding around while cutting. The color of the wood is beautiful and I use it for display when not using it to serve." –Janerie
5. A pair of silicone oven mitts with grips to make sure you have a good grip on hot pots and pans. Say goodbye to burning your forearms while baking some sweet treats.
Promising review: "I love these mitts! I bought them to use with my instantpot because I was using the traditional fabric oven mitts and I kept burning my fingers through them. Since using these silicone oven mitts I haven’t felt a thing and I’ve had them for three months now! I absolutely love them." –Storage
6. A Hearth & Hand with Magnolia spoon rest to help keep your counters clean as you cook your second stew of the week.
8. A Lodge 12-inch cast-iron skillet that'll roast some of the best chicken thighs you have ever had. This skillet comes with a silicone handle attachment, meaning you won't burn yourself as you make some yummy meals.
9. A Rubbermaid glass food storage set to hold all of the delectable meals you've been making. This set is made from glass, which is amazing for the environment.
This set includes one 2-cup and two 3.2-cup glass containers with lids.
Promising review: "I love these containers. I realized I was in need of new food storage when all I had were lids. The plastic ones had either cracked, got orange or were melted inside. I made the decision right then to switch to glass. Having said all that, these are primo storage. They are simplistically beautiful and highly functional." –Shedennik
10. A Misto olive oil sprayer that is great for adding a simple taste of olive oil, bread, roasts; anything, really. If you do not like using olive oil, you can certainly fill this with any oil to replace any cooking spray. Trust us, once you get your hands on this, you will be using it daily.
Promising review: "I have been eyeing the Misto for years, kept going back and forth. Finally bit the bullet. So glad I finally did. I thought it would save me money just buy not buying spray grease. However, it is saving just by how little oil I am using. I am finishing my second week of using it and it still isn’t empty, and I use it a lot." –Youana
11. A Delonghi espresso maker so that you could perfect your latte or macchiato-making skills.
12. An OXO culinary and utensil set that'll help you make anything and everything, from cakes to whole roasts.
This set includes a can opener, a swivel peeler, a grater, 9-inch/23 cm tongs, a nylon square turner, a nylon spoon, a nylon slotted spoon, a silicone spatula, an 11-inch/28 cm balloon whisk, four measuring cups, and four measuring spoons.
Promising review: "I love purchasing this set as a wedding present. OXO makes great products and this set, especially on sale, is a great wedding present. I bought one for myself with gift cards from my wedding as well." –Anne
13. A Project 62 stone dinnerware set, because we deserve to eat from chic restaurant-looking dinnerware in the comfort of our own homes.
This 16-piece set includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, four mugs and four cereal bowls.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this set. It's a beautiful color and great contrast to food. I've read the reviews before purchase and these are plates you need to be sensitive to and care for them well. I'm very satisfied with this :)" –Deb
14. A stainless-steel and silicone straw set that is great for everyone who loves drinking with a straw. Metal conducts temperature very well, so the silicone tips work to protect your lips from a drink that may be too hot or cold.
15. An OXO box grater, because how else do you plan on making everything from eggplant parmesan to hash browns?
16. An OXO salad and herb spinner that will clean your greens like no other salad spinner. This bowl is dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze.
Promising review: "I had been pricing similar cruets, but found the prices to be ridiculous for a little glass bottle. I ordered these thinking they might not be great because the price is so much lower than the others I had found. They are, in fact, PERFECT. They are pretty, well-made, dishwasher-safe, and I love how the little spout's lid automatically swings closed when turned upright!" –kjohnson
21. A Made By Design set of stainless steel mixing bowls to create some delicious doughs and dishes. These bowls have a nonslip base to ensure your mixtures stay in place.
22. An Oster electronic can opener, because opening cans is a chore. This device lets you open cans of whole peeled tomatoes without any messes or mishaps.
23. A Lodge six-quart cast-iron enamel Dutch oven to make your favorite hearty stews or sourdough breads. Dutch ovens tend to last forever, so the meal opportunities are endless.
24. A Taylor Compact pen-style digital kitchen thermometer, because, no matter how great a chef someone is, it's always critical to check the internal temperature when cooking meat.
26. A Simplehuman stainless-steel step trash can, because taking out the trash should be as easy as it can possibly be. This trash can traps foul odors and is touch-free with its step opening.
Promising review: "Great trashcan. At first I couldn’t believe I was about to spend so much on a trash can. We have always bought the cheap plastic ones for the kitchen. I love that it has a slow to close lid and how it looks. This was worth it to me because I feel it will last a long time." –Kstell
27. An "lazy Susan" turntable so that you can easily organize all of the spices in your cupboards. Get this for other areas of your home, too, like your office or bathroom.
Promising review: "This is really big. I used it under my sink to organize. It easily held everything that I wanted to keep under there and makes everything look clean and organized. I feel good about my purchase because it could serve so many purposes." –Emily
Price: $16.99 (available in small and large).
29. A Cole & Mason 8-inch stainless-steel electronic salt and pepper mill, because nothing beats freshly-cracked black pepper. With its electronic button, you will never have to struggle to grind whole pepper seeds or coarse salt ever again.
30. A Cravings by Chrissy Teigen 12-piece aluminum cookware set to enhance any mac 'n cheese dish you'll be making. This set is nonstick and scratch resistant, meaning it will stand the test of time as you make some intricate dishes.
This set includes one 5.5-quart Dutch Oven with lid, one 3.5-quart sauté pan with lid, one 2.5-quart saucepan with lid, one one-quart saucepan with lid, one 10.24-inch frying pan, one 8-inch frying pan, one silicone slotted turner, and one silicone spoon.
Promising review: "I have been wanting a beautiful, matching, high-quality cookware set for ages - and I finally got it!! Without having to spend thousands!!! I’ve used almost every piece in the set now and the quality honestly astounds me. Easy to clean, easy to cook with, and so pretty I could put them on display if I wanted to. Couldn’t be happier!" –Magnolia Farms Fan
Price: $139.99 (available in three colors).
31. An OXO Softworks citrus squeezer that'll add some zesty notes to your cooking. This citrus squeezer works great with lemons and limes.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
What's your favorite product?
Find great products and the best-money saving deals around, delivered right to your inbox.