Ina Garten is gonna be *so* jealous of your home kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ever-popular Instant Pot with so many uses you'll need to take a deep breath before deciding what to make with it first.
The Duo Plus replaces nine common kitchen appliances. It can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and egg cooker, with the ability to sauté, steam, warm, sterilize... and oh, it makes cakes too. Read all about why the Instant Pot is changing how we cook in our full review of the Instant Pot.
Promising Review: "Perfect addition to the Instant Pot family. This little pot does the same incredible job as its bigger brother and sisters. Great for making the side dishes or smaller main dishes. If you haven't gotten on board the Instant Pot train, do not hesitate! This mini pot even makes yogurt. The benefits to pressure cooking are numerous, using the Instant Pot makes it incredibly easy. Can you tell I'm completely smitten with this little appliance?! It proudly sits on my counter and is used nearly every single day." —Prairie Princess
Get it from Amazon for $46.16+ (available in three sizes).
2. A Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven you can pass down to your children — truly worth the investment, especially if you've been looking to kick things up a notch in the kitchen.
3. A simplehuman trash can you'll probably cry tears of joy over if you hate germs, because now you'll never have to physically touch the garbage can again.
It wouldn't even be a stretch to tell you my simplehuman trash can is the light of my life right now. I often finding myself awkwardly waving my hand over OTHER garbage cans expecting them to magically open like mine does. Oops.
Promising review: "I have literally never felt this way about a trash can before. Every time I use it I can't help but exclaim (out loud), 'I LOVE this trash can.' Sure, it's a little weird... but my reasons for loving this can are well-founded." —B. Junkin-Mills
Get it from Amazon for $129.97+ (available in two sizes and six styles).
4. A rapid egg cooker that'll make your breakfast faster than you can say, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
One little machine that can whip up hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and omelets? Sounds magical! And let me tell you — it is. Get one of these egg-cellent appliances ASAP. Read our deep dive into the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker.
Promising review: "If you are on the fence about getting one of these, GET ONE. It really is as easy as it sounds to have a perfectly cooked egg, no guesswork. Just have an ice bath ready next to the cooker and let the eggs sit for a minute or two in there...peels come right off :) Makes healthy eating a breeze in the morning! Where has this been all my life!??!?" —rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $17.67+ (available in four colors).
5. An electric jar-opener, because we all deserve to live in a world where we don't need to ask someone else to open our salsa, sauce, or jams.
My mom has fragile wrists, so my dad gifted this to her for the holidays. She routinely will FaceTime me just to show me how "IT REALLY WORKS!" so, not only will you get an easily-opened jar, but you'll get a few minutes of entertainment as well.
Promising review: "I love the Hamilton Beach Open Ease Automatic Jar Opener product, because it actually works. I was skeptical that this product would work well, but it actually does what it says. I've tested it the product on multiple unopened glass bottles (with tight tops, that would be difficult, if not impossible for me to open without a rubber mat and some hot water). It was so easy to use, without complicated directions. And for me, it worked every time." —silhouette_of_enchantment
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
6. A colorful braided rug you can place in front of your kitchen sink to add a fun pop of color *and* keep your feet happy while washing dishes.
This lil' rug will look so lovely in your kitchen (and mine, because I'm planning to buy it right after I finish writing this). It's part of Rifle Paper Co. × Loloi collaboration and, honestly, I'm finding it hard to choose just one! Check out their other options that may be a better fit for your kitchen's style.
Get it from Rifle Paper Co. for $50+ (available in two sizes).
7. And a SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
I bought this for myself (since I'm clearly a REAL adult) and OMG. This thing REALLY works. Usually when my husband makes sauce from scratch I'm left with chunks of tomatoes throughout my sink and water that WILL NOT drain — that was until I bought the SinkShroom. My mom was so impressed she bought one, too. It's a serious game changer.
Promising review: "I’ve been a fan of the SinkShroom and TubShroom, and this is the best product from the line so far. My kitchen sinks simply do not clog any more, so there’s no more reaching into a bunch of water to unclog anything with my hand." —Brady Amerson
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
8. A handheld knife sharpener that'll bring your most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying your countertop or cutting boards.
Promising review: "I gotta say this is the best sharpener I ever bought in my whole life. I got it today and brought it to work. I work at a Japanese restaurant as a sushi chef and I sharpened it at work and, wow, my knife was as sharp as a samurai sword! Even my coworkers were surprised and asked me to order one for them. Thanks for the product ! Now I don't have to use the stone or sharpen rod that much anymore." —Rodrigo
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in three colors).
9. A seriously powerful blender for anyone who has made morning smoothies part of their ritual or absolutely loathes chunks in their sauces and soups. This gadget will get the job DONE.
My parents' verrrrry old blender gave out on them recently, so they were on the search for a new one. I came across this one from Hurom and figured it was worth a shot — and it didn't disappoint. My dad has been using it to whip up a variety of smoothies, shakes, and cocktails (my sister has requested a weekly mojito happy house while quarantining with them). He's a tough critic and says this blender is worth the splurge. It has pre-programmed settings that work flawlessly and has a built-in safety system to prevent it from overheating.
10. Cut-resistant gloves — a must-have for any "chef" who isn't super confident in their knife skills and would like to keep all of their digits.
You can even pop these in the washing machine for a thorough cleaning.
Promising review: "After my husband sliced his finger on our mandoline I decided to check out these gloves. We are both very impressed with how well they work. The company who sells these is also wonderful — they sent a follow-up email to ensure that we liked the gloves and would have replaced or refunded our money if we weren't happy. The only thing I was concerned about when I ordered the gloves was if I was buying the right size. My husband and I have different hand sizes, but the medium is working well for both of us. And knowing that they would send a different size free of charge was wonderful. Now we don't have to worry about slicing off our fingers!" —That Author Guy's Wife
Get them from Amazon for $11.49 (available in sizes S—XL).
Promising review: "I love this apron! I’m a petite 5-foot-3 and get why some similar-sized people may feel it’s too big but I love the way it fits. It’s a heavier weight which makes it feel like a lot on my small frame at first but I don’t mind the extra length and feel very protected. Pot holder pockets still work length-wise for me and I have not gotten a stain or ruined my actual clothing since I got this. Maybe I’m a messier cook than most but other thinner, smaller aprons didn’t provide the same protection. It’s a bonus that it fits my tall husband too." —Caroline F.
Get it from Food52 for $45 (available in one size and five colors).
12. A tortilla press that'll help you take your Taco Tuesdays to the next level without going above and beyond your minimal cooking skill level.
Like many of you, I've been trying all kinds of new things while spending time social distancing over the last few weeks. My latest challenge? Making my own corn tortillas. Except, thanks to a handy lil' tortilla press from Verve Culture, it wasn't much of a challenge at all. The press is made in Mexico from old Singer sewing machines and other recycled irons! The cast iron should last you, basically, forever so it's definitely worth your money. I still can't believe how easy they were to make! We used Maseca's corn flour (the bag has instructions on the back how to make the tortillas) and it was so simple. They came out *so* well I was beyond impressed with myself.
Get it from Amazon for $45.
13. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing and let you continue pretending you're competing on The Great British Baking Show worry-free.
Promising review: "I expected to be happy, but I'm thrilled! Each mat is pliable and fits the entire width of my standard oven. When the mat is against the back wall, it extends up to but not over the front lip of the floor. On first use, pizza cheese and sauce dripped onto the front edge of the mat and onto that uncovered lip. The baked-on cheese and sauce slid right off the mat! Effortlessly! After I cleaned up the lip, I layered a second mat to cover the lip. These mats are so great that I almost want food to drip on them so I can show off how wonderful they are." —Artset Outset
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $14.99.
14. A brown sugar bear that is as cute as it is functional and'll keep your sugar from getting hard as a rock over time. When the mood strikes to bake something delicious you won't have to head out to the store for an extra ingredient.
I have this lil' guy and it really does work! It's prevented my brown sugar from getting hard and lumpy over time.
Promising review: "After multiple containers for my brown sugar and continuously throwing my brown sugar away due to giant hard lumps, I began to wonder why our brown sugar never lumped as a child. That's when I remembered a weird brown bear in our sugar, After a quick Google search I found this! I soaked it in water for 30 minutes and then added to my lumpy brown sugar...two days later there is not a single lump in my sugar! Yay!" —Sneezeloaf
Get it from Amazon for $8.
16. A new set of non-stick pots and pans, free of toxic metals so you can keep on cooking without fear of ingesting anything you shouldn't be.
I actually got these for my parents and they love them. Cleaning them has been a breeze, they love the deep coloring on the ceramic, and the magnetic pan rack has been a game-changer. The set comes with a fry pan, a sauce pan, a Dutch oven, a sauté pan, four magnetic pan racks, and a canvas lid holder.
Get it from Caraway for $395 (available in five colors).
17. Oven mitts you'll love ~beary~ much — especially because they're actually heat-resistant.
18. A Le Creuset cast-iron pan for the serious chef who has been dying to get the *perfect* crust on their steak but hasn't had the right pan to really GET there.
19. A quirky peeler that'll let allow any wannabe cook to ~monkey around~ in the kitchen.
Promising review: "I have used a lot of peelers and this one is by far my favorite. I have had mine for OVER five years and I still love it! I bought one for my son and his girlfriend and they were so excited as they used mine before and wanted one too." —BK - Walled Lake, MI
Get it from Amazon for $13.56.
20. An ironic garlic chopper inspired by Dracula to make any you smile and prevent your fingers from smelling like pungent garlic all day.
You can also use it to chop nuts, fruits, and veggies!
Promising review: "I purchased this as a gift for my friend who is a fantastic cook — she uses fresh ingredients almost exclusively — but pressing fresh garlic is a task usually delegated. No longer — Gracula is there for her. She uses him nearly every time she needs garlic (which is basically daily) and months later still makes a point of saying how much she enjoys the gift. I'm pretty sure she likes it better than other gifts I've gotten her which were more expensive/thought out, and I'm fairly certain it's what took me from 'good friend' to 'best friend,' but it be that way sometimes. Anyway, definitely recommended for people who cook with garlic and have a sense of humor." —L
Get it from Amazon for $16.20.
21. Felt pot and pan protectors that'll keep your new ones (or old ones!) in tip top shape.
When my husband and I received our first set of "real" pots and pans from our wedding registry, we knew we wanted to keep them in great condition for as long as possible. We bought a set of these immediately. It's great that they come in various sizes so you can nest your pots/pans inside each other without causing any damage.
Get a set of three from World Market for $12.99.
22. An 8-in-1 kitchen gadget tool complete with a funnel, a juicer, a grater, an egg cracker, a shredder, a can opener, an egg separator and a measuring cup. You'll never be without a must-have tool again!
23. Silicone baking mats to keep your baking sheets nice 'n' clean. Let's be honest, no one enjoys scraping pans for an hour after making dinner.
Promising review: "I love these mats and added more to my collection. Food (and/or baking) doesn't stick, I don't have to spray or butter the pans which eliminates the chore of having to scrub them or disclosing the pans. Great modern convenience for the busy cook." —Cindy from CHICAGO, IL
Get a set of two from Wayfair for $14.99.
Learn more about the Artisan Silicone Baking Mats here!
24. A tea bag organizer you can use to free-up some space in your already-crowded kitchen cabinets.
It fits up to 100 standard-sized tea bags!
Promising review: "Bought this on a whim because I thought it would be a great way to clean up the leaning tower of tea boxes that was forming both in the pantry and on the counter. This did just that!!! I had no issues getting any of my tea bags in, sure I was able to fit more of one kind than another but no issues. All of my teas are now neatly displayed and its nice to see everything you have right there instead of searching through a pile of boxes. Nice and sturdy construction. I was worried it would be flimsy and cheap, but it is not. If you are an avid tea drinker with a plethora of teas to choose from, this is handy!" —Cherish Carter
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
25. A pastasaurus serving spoon you'll love as much as you loved Jeff Goldblum's character in the original Jurassic Park.
Promising review: "Pastasaurus has been my faithful pasta cooking companion since June 2014 and he looks as young as the day I got him. His teeth haven’t dulled and his color is still vibrant. I love being greeted by his toothy grin at meal times. We’ve boiled through a lot of pasta together too. Penne, rigatoni, fusilli, vermicelli — you name it, we’ve boiled it. We’ve also splashed through a rainbow of sauces, tomato based, cream based, oil based, and he cleans up very well every time. Bonus, he’s a great hiding spot for Easter eggs!" —J.G.
Get it from Amazon for $6.67.
26. A picture-perfect Kate Spade kettle you'll probs want to display on the counter because it's just SO pretty!
It even says "whistle while you work" on the spout! I dieeeee for this kettle.
Promising review: "This is such a cute centerpiece for my stovetop. Not to mention it works great! Love that the whistler is soft and not overly loud. You have to be careful as the handle gets hot." —Kar22
Get it from Amazon for $50 (available in seven styles).
27. Stainless-steel mixing bowls that'll nest nicely inside one another so you won't have to worry about where the heck you're going to store six bowls in your tiny (but efficient!) kitchen.
Promising review: "These bowls are AWESOME! Whether I'm mixing cake batter or cookie dough, putting together pasta salad or mixing nuts before baking them for hostess gifts this past holiday season, these bowls were phenomenal. You can really get in there and stir up the contents whether you're using a hand mixer or a spatula. These were a great buy and I am delighted with them. I honestly use them every other day and they are great to store the finished product in until you're ready to pretty it up for serving. Can't say enough good things about this set of bowls." —Ema Nnep
Get a set of six from Amazon for $25.99.
28. A cutting board and strainer combo, because who wouldn't appreciate a two-in-one item that'll save 'em room in their kitchen?
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite things I have purchased for our tiny apartment! It's a pretty good size cutting board and I can see it fitting over most sinks. I LOVE the bowl inside that can let wet ingredients drain liquid directly into the sink. It's seriously SO nice to have this when you're limited on counter space!" —Atara
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two colors).
29. A pack of super-strong magnets you can attach to the top of your fridge to ensure your drink of choice is *always* refreshingly cold without taking up space for leftovers.
Promising review: "Of all the things I have bought that I didn't need, this is one of my favorites. Beer is hard to get out of the cardboard carrier in the top of my fridge. While just taking them out and sitting them on the shelf would have solved this problem as well. This solution is more fun. They float and technically it does make a tiny bit of extra space under the beer for small things like cheese or something." —AbbyValentine
Get a set of two strips (six magnets) from Amazon for $29.99.
30. A Cuisinart Griddler, so you can make mouthwatering burgers all year long whether it's 20 or 90 degrees outside.
Using this lil' grill is so simple a monkey could probably do it. Throw your meat on, close the top, and BOOM — dinner is served. I've been using one for years and it's wonderful for making grilled chicken, burgers, grilled veggies, and paninis.
Promising review: "Excellent addition to our kitchen. Good build quality, You can use this for a lot of different food but it is great for grilled cheese sandwiches. The griddle works good on pancakes and has plenty of heat to do the job. Easy and quick to clean." —Jazzperk
Get it from Amazon for $71.99.