Throughout the years, we've asked the BuzzFeed Community to show us their best (or worst?) cooking and baking fails. Here are the hilarious results.
1. This My Little Pony disaster:
2. These plastic-y chicken nuggets:
3. These "squirrel" cookies:
4. These wannabe Oreo churros:
"My friend and I attempted to make Oreo churros. They ended up looking like cat poop rolled in sand."
—Ellie Cheesman, Facebook
5. These sad little ninjas:
6. This horrifying SpongeBob look:
"The thing nightmares are made of."
—Danielle Larkin, Facebook
7. These lackluster chocolate chip cookies:
"We forgot to add the flour ingredients to our cookies. We had everything sifted and ready to go, but we forgot to combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients! Don't ask me how, considering both my friend and I bake quite frequently and we were following a recipe that we had successfully made before."
8. This terrifying hot dog mummy:
"This was my worst Halloween Pinterest fail."
—Haili Friedrich, Facebook
9. These runny frosting-filled cookies:
10. This person who really just wanted some garlic bread:
11. This half-hearted Frozen cake:
12. These deflated Christmas cookies:
13. These giant, fluffy, burnt pancakes:
14. These chocolatey pigs:
15. These less-than-perfect cookie bowls:
16. This crumbling TARDIS cake:
17. This simple vanilla cake:
"I tried to make this cake from a recipe I had never done before. It was the worst thing I ever made. The frosting was also too thick, so I couldn't spread it on the crumbled cake. I cried after I frosted it, but now when I see the cake I can't help but laugh."
18. These spooky Halloween-themed olive spiders:
19. This batch of homemade caramel gone wrong:
20. This baked Alaska that should be banned from all 50 states:
21. These scary deviled egg chicks:
“My mom tried to make deviled egg chicks for Easter, but they turned out very wrong.”
22. This sugary mess:
23. This rainbow disaster:
24. This simple cup of (burnt) noodles:
25. The ultimate vodka-soaked gummy bear:
26. This rock-hard sheet of brownies:
27. This collapsed wedding cake:
"I made this for my brother’s wedding. It was supposed to be the wedding cake, but I was asked to do it with barely two days' notice. I was given a Pinterest picture that the bride wanted me to copy. I worked my butt off and got it done with 20 minutes to get dressed before I had to leave. The cake collapsed about 10 minutes into the trip there. It tasted awesome, but the bride was so pissed at me that she never even acknowledge me or the cake."
28. These rainbow heart fails:
29. These inedible Jell-O worms:
30. This man overboard:
31. This explosive pecan banana bread:
32. The end of the world:
33. Whatever the heck this is:
34. This ~slightly~ overcooked pasta:
35. This Christmas tree with zero Christmas spirit:
36. This face cake that had absolutely no chance:
37. This dinosaur nightmare:
38. This Angry Birds cake that somehow look like cheese:
39. This exploding mug cake:
40. These extra crispy French fries:
41. These wannabe macarons:
42. This deflated cake:
43. These mummy brownies:
44. These unicorns from hell:
45. This Christmas-y cry for help:
46. This burnt blondie:
47. This unfortunate store-bought pizza:
"A lovely pizza made by my boyfriend."
—Rachel Veronesi and Nick Beatty, Facebook
48. These melting polar bears:
49. This depressing frosting job:
"I was trying to make tri-coloured frosted cupcakes. The frosting wouldn't come out of the tip and I had to mix the colours by hand with a spoon. The cupcakes ended up looking like they were topped with Play-Doh. I tried to make it better with sprinkles, but that only made it worse."