"My husband thinks this is the weirdest trend."
Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed
1. JoJo Siwa recreated "the scariest moment" of her entire life — that time Abby Lee Miller yelled at her:
2. Lizzo was honored to represent "big Black women" with her Vogue cover, and gave a shout out to even more women doing the Vogue Challenge:
3. Skai Jackson had some *very* important words for those friends who don't invite her out but say she "could've come anyway" — you know the type:
5. Jason Derulo collabed with a TON of famous TikTokers and low-key recreated an entire "For You" page in one video:
6. Charli D'Amelio danced like the star she is while some shenanigans happened behind her:
7. Millie Bobby Brown duetted with Noah Schnapp and it's honestly everything I ever needed:
8. Rickey Thompson danced around his house and proved that he deserves the hype, indeed:
9. Addison Rae showed off her brand new hairdo:
10. Ashley Tisdale really gave the "Go Go Go Who's Next" challenge everything she's got:
11. The Merrell twins delivered a very literal interpretation of Nicki Minaj's "Starships":
12. Lil Yachty basically just blew everyone's minds after showing off his super cool touchscreen toaster:
13. Wiz Khalifa just proved he's father of the year after posting this adorable dance video with his son and Aimee Aguilar:
14. David Dobrik caught Natalie Mariduena taking ~sunset selfies~ and she was not amused, to say the least:
15. Loren Gray jokingly tried the "Vogue Challenge":
16. Patrick Starrr channeled his inner Lady Gaga — rain and all:
17. Avani Gregg kept us all up-to-date on what she's been binge-watching — spoiler alert it's The Amazing World of Gumball, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe.
18. Shay Mitchell shared some quality pampering time with her dog, Angel:
19. And finally, Chase Stokes had a mini identity crisis after realizing he spent 23 hours and 13 minutes on TikTok:
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!