I lived in the California desert for a month while recovering from toxic mold exposure, and daily smoothies were (and still are) a big part of the recovery process for me.
I was exposed to extreme levels of toxic mold over a period of months in my home in NY, which caused so, so, so many health problems for me. It can take months to up to a year for mold to fully methylate out of your body, and a full recovery is not always possible depending on the circumstances surrounding the exposure period. My case was pretty extreme, though short, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day I can make a full recovery.
I learned that sunlight is one of the best tools for mold recovery, and it's free! Hence how I ended up in the desert during the hottest time of the year, soaking up as much sun as I could possibly stand every day. I completely changed my diet as well, and pretty soon I was slurping down organic smoothies every morning.
They're quick, easy, healthy, refreshing, and give me a much-needed boost of energy and nutrients when I'm feeling fatigued (without the burden of digesting or cooking a full-on meal). I got the Magic Bullet right before we headed to the desert, and it's truly been a lifesaver.