Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- A news roundup, along with your calls!
- Andrew Malcolm joins us for Tuesdays with Andrew! The Prince of Twitter and I will discuss all of the hot political stories of the day.
- Do depictions of sexual intimacy in films cross the line into sin? Monsignor James O’Shea, president of the University of Mary, discusses this and its implications
- What is the difference between painting protest slogans on the streets and chalking them? One of them gets you arrested in Washington DC. Notre Dame professor Rick Garnett joins us to talk about that, plus Gavin Newsom’s orders to churches in California.
- History is filled with people who made a difference … but are rarely remembered nonetheless. Salena Zito joins us to talk about those who disappear from the pages, but whose contributions live on.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!