Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- What is happening with unemployment benefits in Congress? What should our priorities be in that policy? Thomas Storck joins us to discuss the prudential judgment required in this crisis.
- David Carollo joins us from the World Apostolate of Fatima
- Are police reform protests and defund pushes costing lives? National Review’s George Terwilliger warns that it is.
- Is this a time to dial down on nudity in television? Melissa Henson brings us up to speed on the Parents Television Council’s efforts to encourage more family-friendly programming during the pandemic
- What’s new at the box office — er, the virtual box office? Christian Toto joins us to discuss the latest releases, including a strong recommend for Most Wanted — which echoes one of my favorites this year, Mr. Jones.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!