1. In the graphic novel, it's explained that Reginald Hargreeves is actually an extraterrestrial who owns a magical monocle that allows him to see everything about a person. Will we finally get to see if his monocle is magical or not?
We see Reginald look at young Harold with this monocle on when Harold says, "I was born on the same day as the Umbrella Academy kids. I must have powers." But Reginald is certain when he says that no, he does not. Foreshadowing?
2. Will we ever figure out what these tiny glowing balls of light are?
3. Will Hazel and Agnes get their happily ever after?
Hazel is in the trailer, but no sign of Agnes!
4. Will Number Five finally get a name this season, or will he forever be Number Five?
Everyone else has one!
5. How did Ben die?!
It's hinted that Luther might have had something to do with it, but we don't know what happened.
6. Will Klaus and Dave be reunited? Will we see more of their love story?
This season takes place in the '60s, so there's a chance we'll see him.
7. What happened to all their birth mothers? Will we see any of the other children born that day?
8. Do the 36 babies that Hargreeves didn't adopt have superpowers too?
9. How did Reginald "create" Mr. Pogo and why????
What's his story???
10. What will baby Pogo's life be like in this new season?
11. What EXACTLY was Luther injected with???
We really want to know specifics on what the hell that serum was!!!
12. Since the crew time travels in the finale of Season 1, does this mean we might see Leonard and Patch again?!
13. And finally, we saw them turn back into kids in the finale, but they're adults in the trailer. Will that be explained?
What questions are you hoping get answered in Season 2? Tell us in the comments below!
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.